14 Sept 2016

WORDLESS WEDNESDAY - WEDNESDAY HODGEPOT







Grandson Toby


more participants here




**********

1. What's changed in your life, home, or community since your last birthday?

My birthday was in July and nothing has changed ever since

2. September is Classical Music Month. Do you like/listen to classical music? If so what's a favorite piece and/or who is a favorite composer?

I hate classical music or most of it !  As a child I had to go with my parents to concerts and operas and really got an overdose !

3. Besides The Bible, what's a book that has positively changed your life, relationships, career, or perspective? How so?

I have read the bible like a book, and found out that the first testament should be rated X ! No book has ever influenced my life.

4. I read (here) these ten hobbies will make you smarter...play a musical instrument, read voraciously, meditate regularly, work out your brain (puzzles, sudoku, board games, etc), exercise often, learn a new language, write your feelings down (blog, journal, just write), travel to new places, cook different kinds of meals, participate in sports actively

Definitively blogging has made me smarter ! I have learned a lot during the 10 years I am blogging

Are any on this list your current hobbies? Which hobby on the list would you be most inclined to try?

I love to travel !

5. What sports traditions does your family have ?

Except my son who is a sport's freak we have no sport traditions in our family besides sitting on a sofa. 

6. In a few words, weigh in on the current football/National Anthem brouhaha. Keep it family friendly please.

No brouhaha here

7. Where do you have loads of patience, and where do you most lack patience?

In general I am not a patient person

8. Insert your own random thought here.

It's hot today !





10 comments:

  1. Hi Gattina - wonderful pictures of Toby ... cheers Hilary

    ReplyDelete
  2. Toby looks great. Fox would be envious of him on a police bike.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your neighbor at the Wednesday Hodgepodge. Lovely pictures of your grandson. Sometimes having no change is a good thing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great photos of Toby. Change can be a good thing but often it is unsettling which is why I like things to stay the same but it can also be good. I'm trying to be more outgoing and if I wasn't I wouldn't have agreed to meet up with you this summer. That was a good change.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your grandson is cute! I do think blogging/writing and also reading help keep the brain sharp. Enjoy your day and stay cool!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Who wouldn't want to be a police officer with a bike like that?!!

    Here's my Wordless Wednesday: Mabel Dodge Luhan House.I'd be happy if you stop by.

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's finally cooling off here in the deep south, I hope your weather changes soon. Your little one is soooo... cute. Love the police cycle, I think all little boys love things that go fast and light-up like a christmas tree! Have a great week.
    Cheers!
    Lori in Blue Ridge, GA

    ReplyDelete
  8. Warm here too, lovely photos of your Grandson.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I cannot believe how fast Toby is growing! Soon Toby and I will have birthdays. Of course, I am much older than he, by a few years! LOL! I do the Hodgepodge too. I like your answers! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Do you think Mr G will buy his favourite grandson Toby the bike.?

    ReplyDelete

Dear Anonymous,
Please do not be shy and leave your name, otherwise you will end up in the bin !