5 Sept 2016

WEEKEND REVIEW Sept 3

As usual when it is nice the whole week, it rains during the weekends ! This time was no exception only the rain started late on Saturday afternoon.

Nicole and I had lunch in a little Greek restaurant, which is always very good. Charlie was happy too, because he got all the Pitta meat we didn't eat because it was too much.

Then we crossed the main street and had our coffee on a little place just in front.




As usual when we have Charlie with us, people come and talk with us, but this time not Charlie was concerned but Nicole ! This young lady came over at our table and asked Nicole if she has back aches. Now Nicole suffers of her back since quite a while and she was very surprised and said yes. The young woman said then that she had seen it at Nicole's toes !!! I thought she was crazy. But then she explained that she studies a Chinese thing I have forgotten the name and told us what all depends on our feet ! It was really very interesting. She looked at Nicole's feet and explained what was wrong. I thought now she will give us her card and ask for a visit, but not at all, she thanked us for listening said bye bye and walked away. Nicole ran after her and asked her her phone number, she said she would give it a try. Why not if it helps. My feet showed nothing, so I have happy feet.

Sunday greeted us with buckets of water, when I opened the shutters and saw all this water I wanted to stay in bed, but I had too much to do. Our new dryer works perfectly, takes less time to dry the laundry, but still I have to fold the laundry and put it away, which I did.

I talked a bit with Toby my grandson on Skype, he had his football (soccer) outfit on because he plays now football in a little club. He also has started school, has a new teacher and some new classmates. Apparently the teacher is very nice. They will come next weekend.

The afternoon went quickly by, I had so much to do on my computer, all things I had neglected the last months. I also had to create a poster for the yearly exhibition of my painting class. So I did some trials.

All in all a very lazy Sunday !









6 comments:

  1. Hi Gattina - love Greek food ... weather hasn't been much better here - except today it is actually wet - hope it gets pushed away from the south. That's great you can talk to Toby ... cheers Hilary

    ReplyDelete
  2. Interesting about Nicole's feet! So Toby is at school and plays soccer, how time flies..

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think your lazy Sunday would be someone else's busy day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It doesn't sound a lazy Sunday but a satisfactory one getting all those jobs done.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Please send some rain our way - we need it desperately. I had a cold and a slight fever this weekend and also today. So I managed to get a sick day from work and spent my morning writing. Hopefully I will have a new blog post up tomorrow. Happy to hear that you have happy feet :)

    ReplyDelete

Dear Anonymous,
Please do not be shy and leave your name, otherwise you will end up in the bin !